Sunday, May 1, 2016

Weekly Update 2016/04/25 - 2016/05/01

So, Sunday again. Studied some more on reincarnation, as I seem to be focused on that for the time being. It's a strange concept in Western culture, where most religions don't include a second chance at life (unless you know where to look and who's logic to follow, but that's a topic for another time I think).

I like it when the sources I'm reviewing have references to further sources, places I can learn more, check facts, validate information. . . all that stuff that's fun if you're studying something you're interested in.

I guess that's all I got. Later.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed for content (to prevent spam and filter out intentionally inflammatory remarks), and therefore will not appear right away. Thank you for understanding.