Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013

Well, since it’s my last chance to post for 2013, I figured I might as well take it. I’d like to promise that I’ll get in more Case Files, Field Guides, and actual Investigations. I’d like to, but I don’t know what this year holds, so I’m not going to. However there are couple things to expect; I plan to continue my research into the Rendlesham Forest Incident, so I’ll likely be posting about that. And I’ve been researching Water Monsters as well. I’ll probably post multiple Field Guides on that, just due to the sheer number of Water Monsters. I’ve also got a couple ideas and theories rattling around in my head that I’ll be sharing once I get my thoughts together.

It’s been a pretty good year for the paranormal as far as news goes as well; plenty of Ghost, Angel, UFO, and Chupacabra sightings, the real causes of Underwater Crop Circles and other phenomenon were discovered, ancient site including ‘Vampire’ Graves were discovered, and the continuing story of the Amityville Horror house. There were some hoaxes too though, like the Bristol USO. And there’s a good chance the crop circle discovered in California yesterday was a hoax too:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/30/22114928-alien-or-youtubian-intricate-crop-circle-appears-in-california

Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed for content (to prevent spam and filter out intentionally inflammatory remarks), and therefore will not appear right away. Thank you for understanding.