Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Adios 2014

It doesn't feels like it's been that long since I wrote my last post of 2013. It's been another good year; lots of UFO/Alien related news this past year - here's the recap from Huffington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/29/2014-ufos-many-shapes-sizes_n_6351286.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
It's not all inclusive of course, but a reasonable highlight article.

As far as my projects go: The water monster guide project got pretty big, and I still haven't posted any of it. I need to re-evaluate the goal(s) of that project, I think. I also think I might need to break down the alphabetical Paranormal Phenomenon list into smaller chunks this year (both in my computer files, and here on the blog), but I knew that would happen eventually when I started.

Looking back at my old articles, I think there's a few subjects I want to revisit, and see what the current status of the case/phenomenon is. I still have a few leads I need to follow up on. Maybe I'll go Bigfoot hunting as well. While it's no secret that I don't actually believe in Bigfoot, that doesn't need to stop me from wandering around in the woods with a camcorder on the off-chance I'm wrong.

Again, thanks for reading, and have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are reviewed for content (to prevent spam and filter out intentionally inflammatory remarks), and therefore will not appear right away. Thank you for understanding.